Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day
 to all the momma's out there!!
{I myself am not a momma to a human-but I still consider myself a momma-don't you?!}



My mom is one of my best friends.  We didn't always get along while I was a teenager, however, we have grown so very close since I have grown up :)
I talk to her every.single.day.
I don't live very close to her and I miss her all the time.
I love you Mom!!!! You are the best mom a girl could ask for!

and...

I can't forget about my other mom...my MIL R.E. :)
What a blessing to have you as my MIL!
I love that we get along, and that we go and have our nails done.
I couldn't have asked for a better person to call my MIL!!

I am so very lucky to have 2 wonderful women in my life!

happy mother's day Mom and R.E.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment