Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1st, 2011

May already?


Goodness, where does the time go?


Anyway...April was a sucky month for my "goals" (and weather).


1. Sadly, I didn't write in my gratitude journal each night.  I felt like it was becoming a chore and that is exactly what I didn't want to happen.  I feel awful about it.  Not good at all. I plan on starting up again tonight.


2. Working out is going great.  I continue to work out on my days off.  I love it. I love kickboxing so much! What a great energy booster! It's so much fun too! I actually look forward to working out and that is the first time in my life you will hear me say that! :)


3. 5k-in July.  I wouldn't say I have been training, but I have been walking/running if it is nice out.


4. Peyton has been so much better with his jumping since he hurt his back. Unfortunately, the only reason he is acting so great is because he is in pain :(


5. I did not read a book this month.  I have started one.  Didn't quite make it through. Boooo. UPDATE: I read a book in 12 hrs. It was great!! Carrot Cake Murder by JoAnn Fluke! Go check out her books, they are quick reads!! :)


6. This past month I have spent a significant amount of time with David's niece and nephew! They are at that age where they are so fun (10 and 12)! They get my jokes, they can play games, and they both have such fun personalities!  It's always such a great time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment