Friday, May 6, 2011

The Office...


...will never be the same.

ever.

 I cried last week while watching Michael Gary Scott's last episode.
and this week...
it just wasn't the same :(


let me give you a little background on why i am so sad.

David and I met in college.
{we were friends for awhile before dating, therefore him coming back to my apartment after the 1st date doesn't make me skanky ;) }

anyway,

After David took me to dinner (at the spaghetti factory) we went back to my apartment and watched The Office.
The very first episode of The Office.

That is the reason this show is one of our favs.
we have history with it.
which makes it sad that Steve Carell is gone.

*
*
ok, here are a 2 of my favorite Office quotes by Michael Scott

1. I call her 'Hillary Rodham Clinton'... not to her face. Well not because I'm scared of her. Because I'm not. But yeah...
(referring to Jan Levinson-Gould )

and the classic

2. That's what she said

*
*

the end.










No comments:

Post a Comment