Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


Dad,
even though i'm all grown up you are still my dad.
you are the one i ate breakfast with every morning for 18 years.
i love that every saturday morning we went to Dunkin' Donuts
you never yelled at me, even though i'm sure i deserved it.
you have the best sense of humor.
i love hearing you laugh.
i love that you tell me all you want for father's day, christmas, and your bday, is for me to come for dinner.
i love that you call me everyday.
i love that everyone says we are just alike.
i love that you still call me babydoll.
i love you dad!!


and...

David (who is Peyton's dad!),
i love it when you come home and play with Peyton. you both get so excited.
i love it when you talk to him like he is a person.
i love that you make sure he gets his meds in the AM.
i love that you take him with you when you are out and about.
i love that you worry about him when he is home alone.

and...

John (David's Dad),
i love that you insist i read every book you do.
i love that you still refer to yourself as "John, David's dad" when you call me. (it's been over 5 years!)
i love the relationship you have with David.
i love that bud light is your fav. beer.
i love that you are so passionate about the Colts.

Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment