Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


link up with Jamie!



hello wednesday.
you are the last day of my workweek.
therefore you are my favorite day.


i am loving half price books. i love this store. i love the prices even more.
they are all used. all half price. and you can pretty much find whatever you are looking for.
check out my great finds...
you can't see the prices...but they were $3.98 each. score.






i am loving fresh pineapple! i could eat this all day, everyday.



i am loving how entertaining my dog can be.
he hates when animals are on tv.
therefore our animal planet channel watching is limited.





**********************************************


also. sidenote:
i am NOT loving this at all.



but if you could keep Lauren Spierer and her family in your thoughts that would be amazing.
Lauren Spierer attends IU (my alma mater) and went missing.
it has been almost a month and still no big leads or signs of her whereabouts.
this story sickens me.
i couldn't even imagine how her family feels.








No comments:

Post a Comment