Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

link up with Jamie!


I am loving America's Got Talent! I think it is by far the best "reality" show.  It isn't just singing and dancing...it is everything! Anyone else watch it?




I am loving La Croix water...perfect amount of flavor! I love berry best :)



and keeping up with the beverage trend...


I am loving Arizona Arnold Palmer 1/2 IcedTea, 1/2 Lemonade drink mix
omg...soooooooooo amazing. and refreshing!



I am loving 48Hours Mystery... David and I plan our Saturday nights around this show.
Odd? Yes. We know it is strange to love a show this much...





I am loving Marie's link up on Saturdays!! It is every Saturday through the summer...go visit her blog and link up this Saturday! :)



I am loving that raspberries were on sale this week at Kroger.  10for$10. I got 10. I have 5 left :)



happy wednesday!










No comments:

Post a Comment